Clearwater, Tampa & Tallahassee Notary Wedding Ceremony
In Florida, ordained clergy, judges, and Florida notaries are the only officials authorized to perform wedding ceremonies. A Notary On The Go offers a variety of weddings, commitment and renewal of vows ceremonies throughout Florida including Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, St. George Island and the Tallahassee area.. You are encouraged to have a ceremony that reflects you and your life style, personal beliefs and your spiritual or religious customs. Anytime…sunrise or sunset – midnight or anytime in between.
You can plan ahead or call us on short notice to learn about our wedding services. Florida Marriage License is required. For Florida residents there is a three day waiting period from date of license issued unless premarital class attendance certification is provided at time of application.
Write your own vows or we can help.
Short or long ceremony, whatever your preference.
Pick your location! Wherever you would like to hold your ceremony it can be arranged.
Basic service includes:
- Ceremony officiant
- Unlimited phone and email consultation
- Wedding ceremony– we will work with you to make the ceremony & vows exactly as you want it to be
- Notary for Florida Marriage License ** No time to get to a Florida Clerk of Court to get your marriage license? We provide convenient Florida Marriage License by Mail Service
- Choice of location (we are available through the Tampa/Clearwater area AND Tallahassee)
- Ceremony packages
- Recorded wedding music
- P.A. System (includes microphone for officiant)
- Wedding rehearsal (Our experienced officiants are available to help you through the rehearsal practice)
Learn more about A Notary On The Go’s wedding services at:*